Seven evergreen Bollywood songs to add to your wedding playlist!
Ankita Singha | Kliff Technologies | 4,543 views
Whether you are a citizen here or staying over in another country, whether you move your hips only on English songs or you only by-heart the Bollywood song lyrics, if you go by "Dill hai Hindustani" you already know our Indian weddings are incomplete without masaledaar Bollywood songs.
So here are the top seven and the best Bollywood wedding songs to get people dancing on your big day:
- Mehendi Laga Ke Rakhna: Dillwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (yes, we are talking about DDLJ), and this song goes a long way back to stand as the starter song for almost every Indian wedding ever since 1995, its release year. If you're a 90's kid waiting to get hitched, I don't have to ask you to add this song to your list, do I?
- Tu Kitni Achhi hai by Lata Mangeshkar: We all know how our mothers' hearts break on kids' weddings. A gift to make it up for them, maybe a heart touching gift would be something sweet. In my suggestion, nothing would beat a dance performance dedicated to them! Ang guess what? This song would be perfect, to begin with, what you're planning to deliver.
- Dilbaro by Harshdeep Kaur: Well, this one goes straight into the bride's playlist and mainly for the Papa's Princesses to dedicate a performance to their amazing dads. After all, the man of the house deserves the most heartwarming performance.
- Meri Sapno Ki Rani: This could be a perfect song to be dedicated to the bride by the groom grooving a beautiful couple dance, stealing every heart of every guest present there. Bonus info- Not only does this song make the event fun for the young ones but also brings back youthful memories for the generations above us.
- Kala Chashma: I'm sure you all have seen pictures and are supposedly planning on clicking pictures while dancing wearing your favorite lehenga with sassy sunglasses. Also, it has become a neverending trend these days. So? Whether you go for a solo or with your besties is up to you. But this song for your wedding has a BIG thumbs up from the best wedding choreographers in Gurgaon.
- Chittiyaan Kalaiyaan: Now, this song works perfectly for your group dance with your closest sahelis. So if you are planning on finding wedding dance choreographers in Delhi for your wedding, don’t forget to mention that this song should go on top of all.
- Din Shagna Da: If you have been searching for a beautiful song for a beautiful bridal entry, this modern song is what you are looking for! So, go ahead and update your wedding playlist if you haven’t already!
For further clarifications and song additions for a perfect wedding dance planning, feel free to call Beats On Feet anytime of the day. They are always eagerly waiting to serve you with all that you need.
Let us know what other songs you prefer to be danced at weddings. Wish you a beautiful journey!